How to Install Debian 9.3/9.4/9.5 on VMware Workstation 14?
One of the widely used operating systems in the Linux world is Debian. The latest version of the Linux-based Debian operating system is 9.5. You can install Debian 9.5 on your physical computer as well as on virtual machines.
To install Linux/Debian 9.3/9.4/9.5 on the VMware Workstation virtual machine, follow the steps below.
- First, you need to install the VMware Workstation 14 Pro virtualization program on your computer. To install VMware on Windows or Linux, you can check out the related articles.
- To install Debian 9.3/9.4/9.5 on VMware you need to create a new virtual machine. You can check out the following articles to create the Debian virtual machine on VMware Workstation. Don’t forget to select “Debian 9.x 64-Bit” in the operating system selection window while creating a new virtual machine for Debian on VMware!
- Download the Debian 9.3/9.4/9.5 operating system from here.
- To install Debian 9.3/Debian 9.4/Debian 9.5 step-by-step on the virtual machine, watch the video below.
- After installing Debian 9.3/9.4/9.5 on VMware Workstation 14, install VMware Tools.
How to Install Debian 9.3/9.4/9.5 Stretch on VMware Workstation 14 Pro?
To install Debian 9.3/9.4/9.5 on Windows 10 using the VMware Workstation virtualization program, you can watch the following video and you can also subscribe to our YouTube channel to support us.
How to Install VMware Tools on Debian 9.3/9.4/9.5?
After installing Debian 9.5/9.4/9.3 on VMware Workstation, you can watch the following video for VMware Tools installation.
How to Install Debian 9.3 /9.4/9.5 on VMware Workstation 14? – In this article, we have installed Linux/Debian 9.5/9.4/9.3 step by step using VMware Workstation. Thanks for following us!
If this article is helpful, send me feedback by commenting! Thanks in advance, take care of yourself!
Also, you can add to browser bookmarks by pressing the CTRL+D to read this article later!