How to Install VirtualBox 5.2.6 on Windows 10? – VirtualBox is an Open Source Application and allows you to virtually install and run multiple operating systems.
How to Install VirtualBox 5.2.6 on Windows 10?
New fixes and new features have added to VirtualBox 5.2.6. The following items were included the changes for VirtualBox 5.2.6;
- GUI: fixed occasional screen corruption when host screen resolutio n is changed
- User interface: increase proposed disk size when creating new VMs for Windows 7 and newer
- User interface: various improvements for high resolution screens
- VMM: Fixed problems using 256MB VRAM in raw-mode VMs
- Audio: implemented support for audio playback and recording for macOS guests
- Audio: further timing improvements for Windows 10 guests
- Linux hosts: fixed problem accessing mini-toolbar under XFCE
Before installing VirtualBox on Windows 10, download VirtualBox from here.
Update (2 May 2018): How to Install VirtualBox 5.2.10?
How to Install VirtualBox 5.2.6 Step by Step?
For the installation of VirtualBox 5.2.6 on Windows 10 and the installation of VirtualBox Extension Pack 5.2.6, you can watch the following video. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel to support us.
How to Install VirtualBox 5.2.6 on Windows 10? – In this article, we have installed the most recent version of the Oracle VM VirtualBox virtualization program. In our next articles, we will install VirtualBox on Linux/Ubuntu and MacOS operating systems and install Extension Pack 5.2.6, which is required for VirtualBox. Thanks for following us!
If this article is helpful, send me feedback by commenting! Thanks in advance, take care of yourself!
Also, you can add to browser bookmarks by pressing the CTRL+D to read this article later!