How to Install GNS3 VM 2.1.9 on Windows, Linux, MacOS? – The 2.1.9 version of GNS3 VM released on August 14, 2018. In this article, we will install GNS3 VM 2.1.9 on Windows 10 using VMware Workstation 14 Pro.
How to Install GNS3 VM 2.1.5/6/7/8/9 on Windows, Linux, MacOS?
With the use of the GNS3 VM, you can make more specific network designs and use Cisco Router IOS images more efficiently. In addition, Qemu devices are more compatible with the GNS3 VM.
GNS3 VM provides full IOU support, so you can do more complex network designs.
Update (August 14, 2018): GNS3 VM 2.1.9 Released!
How to Install GNS3 VM 2.1.9 on Windows 10?
To install GNS3 VM on Windows 10 using VMware Workstation 14 Pro, follow the steps below.
- First, download the GNS3 VM from https://github.com/GNS3/gns3-gui/releases/download/v2.1.9/GNS3.VM.VMware.Workstation.2.1.9.zip.
- Install VMware Workstation.
- To import GNS3 VM on VMware Workstation, click Open from the File menu.
- Select the GNS3 VM 2.1.9 file and start the import process.
- Open GNS3 and click Edit / Preferences.
- In the window that opens, select Enable the GNS3 VM from the GNS3 VM section.
- Finally, select the GNS3 VM you have imported on VMware Workstation from VM name and save the settings.
How to Install GNS3 VM 2.1.9 Step by Step ⇒ Video
To install GNS3 VM 2.1.9 on VMware Workstation 14 Pro step by step, you can watch the following video and also subscribe to our YouTube channel to support us.
How to Install GNS3 VM on Linux?
To install GNS3 VM on systems like Linux based Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Linux Mint, you can browse through the related article by clicking on the image below.
How to Install GNS3 VM on MacOS?
Installing the GNS3 VM on MacOS Sierra / MacOS High Sierra is very simple. If you have not installed the GNS3 VM on MacOS before, you can install GNS3 VM 2.1.5 on MacOS by clicking on the image below.
In this article, we have installed GNS3 VM on Windows 10 using VMware Workstation. Thanks for following us!
If this article is helpful, send me feedback by commenting! Thanks in advance, take care of yourself!
Also, you can add to browser bookmarks by pressing the CTRL+D to read this article later!