1) Up to 16 Ad vCPUs, Up to 8 TB Disk, Up to 64 GB RAM and Up to 2 GB Video RAM Display Card Support.
2) Hyper-V Support.
3) Drag-and-Drop File Copy Capability from the Desktop to the Virtual Operating System.
4) Creation of User-Defined Date and Time-Limited Virtual Machine.
5) Virtual Tablet Sensor Support (Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light).
--- Supports VMware 10 Up to 6th. ---
6) Intel Haswell Microphone Extension Support (AVX2, TSX and so on).
7) Up to 2 GB Video RAM for a Virtual Machine Support.
8) Generation of Virtual Machines with EFI Boot Support.
9) Integration Support with VMware Cloud Air (Upload, View, Run).
10) Windows 10, Ubuntu 15.04, RHEL 7.1, Fedora 22 Operating System Support.
11) Microsoft DirectX 10 Support Development.
12) OpenGL 3.3 Support.
13) 4K Monitor Support Comes.
14) Multiple Monitor Supports with Different DPI Settings.
15) When the virtual machine is shut down, it automatically goes to Suspend (Ask Ask) mode.
16) IPv6 NAT Support Development.
17) Tear Away Tabs brings the Discovery Drag Feature from any Virtual System Tab on VMware.
18) vCloud Air Power Operation Support (Open, Close, Ask Ask, Continue).
19) Improving Windows 10 Operating System to Virtual Computer.
20) USB 3.0 Support for Windows 7 Operating System.
21) Linux Operating Systems, Virtual Network Editor Added NAT Feature.
Your computer must support the Virtualizationfeature. When buying a new computer, we recommend that you check the processor features.
You can check from the manufacturer website whether the processor model supports virtualization. If you want to check if your computer has the Virtualization feature, download the SecurAble program to your computer by clicking the download button below.
After running the SecurAble program, the program’s initial boot-up looks like the one below.
If your processor is x86 (32) bit, you can not install VMware 12 Pro. If you still want to install it, you need older versions of VMware 9, 10. After installing the 12 Pro, you can install x86 and x64 bit systems on your computer.
Minimum RAM requirement is 1 GB. However, a RAM of 2 GB or more is recommended. We recommend 8 GB of RAM. Windows 7 requires at least 3 GB of RAM to support Aero graphics.
Video Card Requirement
Your computer should have a 16bit or 32bit video card. However, make sure your video card drivers are up to date. If you frequently update the video card, this will give you a performance boost.
Disk Drive Requirement
Hard Drive Drivers: Supports IDE, SATA and SCSI drives.
Optical Drives: Supports IDE, SATA and SCSI optical drives. CD-ROM and DVD-ROM are supported. Also, ISO disk images can also be used.
Floppy: Floppy can be used if the hardware supports it. Floppy is also used as the image file.
SSD Drive: SSD harddisk is supported. Using SSD in virtual machine setup will give you performance.
How to Install VMware Workstation 12 Step by Step
Download the Pro version to your computer by clicking the button below. To install VM Workstation 12 on Windows, follow the steps below.