In this article, we shared the VMware Tools link for macOS High Sierra running on VMware Workstation virtual machine.
Download VMware Tools for macOS Virtual Machine
When you install macOS High Sierra with the VMware Workstation virtualization program, you must install virtual machine tools. When you install MacOS with VMware Workstation software, you can use the VM Tools inside the program.
But if you have installed macOS High Sierra on ESXi, you need to setup VM Tools with darwin.iso. If you use macOS with VM Workstation, you can use this file if you have any problems with the existing file.
What is the Benefit of Installing Virtual Machine Tools?
- Fixes a low video resolution problem.
- Inadequate color depth improves.
- Resolves the problem of displaying the network speed incorrectly.
- Improves limited movement of the mouse.
- Copy and paste files and enable drag-and-drop.
- Fixes the problem of lost sound.
- Allows the guest to take snapshots of the operating system.
- The guest synchronizes the time on the operating system with the time on the host computer.
- Installs the hardware drivers of the virtual machine.
- Allows you to use the virtual machine in full-screen mode.
In the previous article, we installed macOS with ESXi and then installed the VMware Tools using the darwin file.
In this article, we share the VMware Tools software for Apple Mac OS X virtual systems.
Download Darwin.iso for macOS High Sierra
We recommend that you setup it on macOS virtual machines using the this file. You can download the darwin.iso file for Mac OS to your computer by clicking on the button below.
In this article, we have shared with you the darwin.iso file, the VMware Tools software required for macOS machines. You can also install macOS Mojave VMware Tools using this file. Thanks for following us!
♦ How to Install VMware Tools on ESXi
♦ How to Install VM Tools on Mac OS High Sierra
♦ How to Install Mac OS 10.13.4
♦ How to Create a New VM for Mac OS
♦ How to Setup VMware ESXi 6.7