How to Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 for Windows? – Cisco Packet Tracer is a network simulation program that includes devices such as the virtual Cisco Router, Switch. With the Cisco Packet Tracer, you can work for Cisco exams or train students prepared for these exams.
How to Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 for Windows?
How to Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 for Windows?
The latest version of Cisco Packet Tracer is 7.1. Many new features have been developed based on Cisco Packet Tracer 7. With this program, people preparing for the Cisco exams can create network topologies and observe problems that may occur on the network.
The Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 network simulator program is distributed free of charge to Cisco Networking Academy members. If you do not have a Cisco Netacad account, you can easily find it on the Internet.
What’s New in Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1?
New features with Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 are as follows.
Updated IOS Versions for Existing Devices
• 1941 – 15.5.3
• 2901 – 15.5.3
• 2911 – 15.5.3
• 819 – 15.4.3
• 829 – 15.6.3
• 1240 – 15.6.3
• 3560 – advipservicesk9 12.2.46
Global SFP/SFP+ Support (Single Form-factor Pluggable)
HWIC-1GE-SFP (high speed WIC)
CT2504 WLC (Wireless LAN Controller)
3702 (ac)/ APs (Access Points)
• Allows more flexibility for rack and stack.
• It allows to add rack and stacks.
• It allows greater flexibility by allowing a minimum RU separation between devices.
• It allows to add 42 racks with a Patch panel.
• It allows optional association between logical and physical clusters of devices.
• It allows Patch panel and wall mounting feature for horizontal wiring.
• It provides loading, uninstalling and stopping using programming tools.
• Allows you to import or load local .pkp files.
• It allows you to export the program as a .pkp file.
• When .pkt and .pka files are opened, it checks to see if there are new versions of the applications.
• MQTT allows you to install custom user commands for Broker or any Linux command.
• The command accepts variables that follow.
MQTT (Message Queue Telemetry Transport) Protocol
• Open APIs.
• Opens API to display the PDU information.
• Opens the API to dynamically add new packages in event log filtering.
• The MQTT service provides server and device GUI support.
• It uses the Desktop User APP to apply the above and can only be done in Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.
• On and off switch for MQTT service.
Rating: Activity Sequencer Enhancements
• Provides activity sequencer gui support for verifying and modifying configuration files.
• Loads external files such as html, images for saving files.
• Compressed mp3 music / audio support.
• Automated SMV spreading support.
• Pointer overlay support for PT interface.
Activity Wizard Code Test (Connectivity Tests)
• 3650 Switch
• 829 Router
• 4321 Router
• Generates IOS-XE as normal IOS.
• ASA 5505 Security Plus license upgrade.
• Updated help documentation.
• Updated sample files.
• Two training course content for PT basics and IOT.
Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 System Requirements
Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 system requirements are divided into two groups as minimum and recommended. If you install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 on your computer, you must consider the minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
• CPU: Intel Pentium 4 / 2.53 GHz or equivalent
• OS: Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8.1, Microsoft Windows 10 or Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
• RAM: 2 GB
• Storage: 500 MB of free disk space.
• Display Resolution: 1024 x 768
• Language Font: Language fonts that support Unicode if you are using a language other than English.
• The latest video card driver update and operating system updates.
Önerilen System Requirements
• CPU: Intel Pentium 4 / 3.0 GHz or better.
• RAM: 4 GB
• Storage: 700 MB of free disk space or better.
• Display resolution: 1920 x 1080
• Sound card and speakers.
• Internet connectivity.
What Protocols are Available in Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1?
|Layer||Cisco Packet Tracer Supported Protocols|
|Application||FTP , SMTP, POP3, HTTP, TFTP, Telnet, SSH, DNS, DHCP, NTP, SNMP, AAA, ISR|
VOIP, MQTT, SCCP config and calls ISR command support, Call Manager Express,
|Transport||TCP and UDP, TCP Nagle Algorithm & IP Fragmentation, RTP|
|Network||BGP, IPv4, ICMP, ARP, IPv6, ICMPv6, IPSec, RIPv1/v2/ng, Multi-Area OSPF,|
OSPFv3, EIGRP, EIGRPv6, Static Routing, Route Redistribution, Multilayer
Switching, L3 QoS, NAT, CBAL , Zone-based policy firewall and Intrusion Protection
System on the ISR, GRE VPN, IPSec VPN, HSRP, CEF, SPAN/RSPAN, L2NAT,
PTP, REP, LLDP
|Data-Link||Ethernet (802.3), 802.11, HDLC, Frame Relay, PPP, PPPoE, STP, RSTP, VTP,|
DTP, CDP, 802.1q, PAgP, L2 QoS, SLARP, Simple WEP, WPA, EAP, VLANs,
CSMA/CD, Etherchannel, DSL, 3/4 G network support
Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 for Windows 32 Bit
Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 for Windows 64 Bit
Update ⇒ Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 for Windows and Linux Operating Systems
Update (August 4, 2018): Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 Released!
How to Install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 on Windows 10 ⇒ Video
You can watch how to install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 on Windows 10 and you can also subscribe to our YouTube channel…
How to Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 for Windows? – You can work on Cisco exams using the Cisco Packet Tracer program. If you are using Windows 32-bit or 64-bit operating system, you can download and install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.
If this article is helpful, send me feedback by commenting! Thanks in advance, take care of yourself!
Also, you can add to browser bookmarks by pressing the CTRL+D to read this article later!